Our office provides a variety of dental services to support oral health. We are dedicated to treating patients with respect and compassion and will provide you and your family with professional treatment in a safe and sterile environment.
General Dentistry and Dental Services
Preventative restorative dental services are necessary to maintain a healthy mouth and general well-being.
Preventative Care includes prophylaxis (teeth cleaning) and complete dental exams as well as diagnostic digital x-rays. We will also counsel patients on dietary and medicinal effects on their dental health. Medical history and patient consultation are essential to our overall evaluation and comprehensive treatment plan.
Restorative dental services involve the rehabilitation of the dentition (teeth) using current dental materials including:
- Tooth Colored Composite or Resin Fillings
- Porcelain and Zirconia Crowns and Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment
- Implant Dentistry / A Multi-Disciplinary Cooperative Treatment
- TMJ (Temporal Mandibular Joint) Treatment
- Appliance for Snoring/Sleep Apnea
- Partials and Dentures Including “Snap-On Smile” & Flexible Dentures
Cosmetic Dentistry services involve improving the aesthetics of your smile by changing the color and shape of the teeth using techniques that include the use of:
- Whitening procedures
- Porcelain or Zirconia Veneers
- Limited or no reduction Lumineers